Offering burial services across Lancashire and Northwest UK from our offices in Blackpool, Preston, Fleetwood, and Cleveleys, we ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible during what is a difficult and emotional time.
From the moment you get in touch, our team will handle your needs, from traditional multifaith and non-religious funerals, through to personalised and colourful services. Our ultimate goal is to allow you to celebrate the life of your loved one in a way that is right for your and their family.
What is a Burial Service?
A burial service generally takes place after the main funeral service and family and friends are often invited to leave floral tributes near to the grave, however this is not mandatory. Some families choose to donate money to a charity close to their hearts rather than buying flowers.
What Does our Burial Services Include?
- All Funeral Directors fees and Services
- Provision of all funeral service arrangements
- Mutual agreement on the time and date of the funeral – Together, we will choose the most suitable time and date of the funeral, working around any commitments you may have. You can take as little or as long as you want before the funeral takes place
- All arrangements with the cemetery of your choice, we will liaise with the cemetery on your behalf to ensure your loved one’s service runs smoothly and in line with your wishes.
- 24-hour private transfer of your loved one to our funeral home
- Personal care of your loved one until the day of the funeral
- A distinctive traditional hand veneered oak coffin, pictured on the right side of the page. The coffin will be dressed, lined, and fitted, with gold handles, wreath holders and engraved breastplate.
- Viewing and visiting of your loved one – you are more than welcome to pay your respects to your loved one in our private chapel of rest
- A traditional hearse and attendants at the funeral service
- Family limousine to seat 7 mourners
- Uniformed Pall Bearers, who will respectfully carry your loved one into chapel and to the grave side. Family members are always welcome to carry their loved one, and the funeral director will be on hand to guide any family bearers
- Funeral procession from either our funeral home or your family home to the cemetery of your choice
- Provision of music for the service
- Order of Service booklets, recording of tributes, collection of donations and recording of attendees. Please note, we will only record tributes and attendees if requested
- Residents’ burial fee for the opening of the grave at the cemetery
Our Traditional Burial Service is offered at £2395.
What if I don’t own a grave?
If you don’t own a grave we can arrange the purchase of one for you at the cemetery of your choice. Please be aware that if you are not a resident of your preferred cemetery’s borough/parish, then the cemetery may charge an additional fee called a ‘non-residents fee’. This can be twice the cost of purchasing a grave in your own council area. For example if your loved one lived paid council tax to Blackpool Council but wanted to be buried in Lytham Park Cemetery the cemetery charge an additional 50% on top of their normal resident prices.
During your appointment with us, we will be able to advise of the expected costs.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions about our cremation services, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of our team. We are always on hand to help.
Call us on 01253 4350450 or 01772 876 878.
We’re here when you need us.